Re: Coming publication & rough timeline

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 16:19:24 -0000

> Among others I'm interested in the Sartar companion and the Heortling mythology.

Sartar Companion should be generally available in August. A few copies of Heortling Mythology are still available in Europe - it will become available generally after Continuum. If you live in Europe and are interested in purchasing a copy (EUR 30 + EUR 4 for shipping and handling), send me an email - jeff{at}glorantha.com

> As a side note: this is one of the area where I find the glorantha website lacking: giving us some ideas on what is coming on and happening.

I plan to do a bunch more on the website - however, time I spend on the website is time I am not spending finishing the Pavis book!

Jeff