Re: Re: HeroQuest Rune Font?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:21:05 +0100

I for one like the 'outdated versions of a rune' so long as they don't distract from the 'live' ones. For instance I know for sure that I want 'Chaos' to be on the basic keyvoard - probably shift+C, but I'd like to think that the alternative runes we've had over the years remain available. Stick the Hero Wars era Chaos rune (Darkness with a line through it) into the hebrew section or something. I wouldn't need it often, but I might one day.