Re: Climactic Scenes in the Colymar Campaign (spoilers)

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:42:39 -0000

> Does anyone have advice on where to place climactic scenes in running the First Impossible Task of the Colymar Campaign? I'm guessing at the Prince's banquet, but it doesn't seem like there should be a high risk of death there.

One option is the duel with Killer Branduan, another is stealing the Hands from the feast and escaping. For me placing the climactic scenes really depend on the focus and the motivations of the players - one group of players might see the conflict with the Greydogs as paramount, others might see the duel as a sideshow.

Jeff