RE: Re: New Map of Empire

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:39:48 -0000

	Kevin,
		Load the image into Excel and scale to it's best size, when
you print it Excel will handle page breaks, then just glue/tape it together, the little Pritt auto glue dispenser thing that I have gives seamless joins.

        Dave.

> A final question: How are folks printing this map?
> I tried printing an 17"x22" version at the local
> print shop, and the result was pretty poor. My
> office color laser printer did *much* better, but
> only prints 8.5"x11". <sigh> How long before
> Issaries publishes the gazetteer? :)
>
> ~Kevin

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.