Re: Waiting and hoping

From: David Boatright <david.boatright_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:26:59 -0000

Graham Robinson

>Most support for, eg, world of darkness has been in the form of
>source books rather than scenarios. Certainly sales and interest
>appear to have been far higher round here for non-scenario stuff for
>that system, so I'm not convinced that Issaries strategy is wrong.
>I certainly wouldn't be recommending all my players to go buy a
>scenario pack, while I have pushed them to get Thunder Rebels.
>There are also very, very few rpgs that have ever had supplements
>of the standard of Thunder Rebels...

Yeah but its easy to write scenarios for WoD. Force school bus off road, drink blood from dying school kids (You gotta love Irish Cons). HW is suppossed to be a massive cut above this. We need decent examples of how these new areas are covered. The narrators book examples are not much of help as parts, especially rituals, do not conform to the current version of the rules.

What has me still perplexed is why all the wonderful scenarios&#92;campaigns of the play testers have not made an appearence.