Re: Pics [was Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....]

From: Russell Hoyle <rsimonh_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:04:17 +0800

I think the pics in the Hero Wars main book [ISS1101] of the Druluz (p240), Centaur (p104) and Mostali (p24) are absolutely the *best* I have seen! The one of the Dragon-Newts (p9) was also neat-o! Takes Glorantha even farther away from Middle-Earth or comic books!
Anyone know who/what is depicted p15? Very evocative, but unlabelled, and therefore a mystery to me!

Rusty