Re: Pics [was Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....]

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:25:08 -0600

>> I think the pics in the Hero Wars main book [ISS1101] of the Druluz
>(p240),
>> Centaur (p104) and Mostali (p24) are absolutely the *best* I have seen!
>The
>> one of the Dragon-Newts (p9) was also neat-o! Takes Glorantha even
farther
>> away from Middle-Earth or comic books!

Well, I'm not keen on the duck or centaur picture, but then again I'm not sure that Heather Bruton's style is for me. She's one of the better artists we've had on the mainstream Glorantha books, though I'd rather see some of the TotRM artists at work on Glorantha again. (Sorry, names escape me, but would those be Simon Bray and Dan barker?)

Guy
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. - Albert Einstein