Re: Re: Berserk Kinslaying

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:50:15 EST

Hello Friends,

I asked:

>> I have a related question. According to KoS and TR you are not allowed to
>> marry (and have sex with) someone of your Clan.

> The subject of clans, bloodlines and exogamy has been the cause of
> immense debate on the Glorantha Digest. Basically, the KoS
> information should not be taken as 100% reliable, and isn't even self
> consistent. There were two schools of thought: exogamy means not
> marrying within your bloodline and exogamy means not marrying within
> your clan.
>
> A definitive statement in TR is that it is the latter.

I don´t buy that.

The heortlings are not so conservative about having sex before marriage. But with which persons of the opposite gender you can have sex with when you live in clan?

Are visitors from other clans really the only possibility to have some sex in yoir life?

If you say YES, then i claim that there will be a fair amount of incestous relationships within each clan (between members of different bloodlines?), of that nobady talks in public.

Cheers

André