Re: Heroes and Gods

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:34:15 EDT

Gian:

<< > One can become a Malkioni saint through vocation (many of the
> guilds are headed by Saints) and all the other things that
> you mention IMO.

 Thanks a big big lot, Peter.

 This is what I was looking for, but I sense that your opinion, here,  is not the official one. The Narrator book tells otherwise: am I right (sadly)?

 Anyway, I will treasure this stuff for my Glorantha! >>

      Peter is absolutely correct, AFAIK. There are saints who aren't vocational, etc., to be sure, but there are a great many who are. This is very much the line taken in SK, and I have heard no objection from Greg yet (admittedly, its still early days, so you never know). The guild saints that Peter mentions, for instance, are entirely canonical and attested in earlier Gloranthan publications, although none have been named that I can think of.

Trotsky