Re: Locaem Tribe (and some questions)

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:04:23 -0000

> There was some earlier debate on Pegasus Plateau on this list (or
the
> hw-rules list) -- a search might show something. =) Pegasus are the
> offspring of Hippogrif. Its possible that Grazelanders used that
area
> in the past to work some of their 'bring back the good old days and
> scary fanged wing'd horses.'

Since I've just been asked to provide a Pegasus (or some such winged horse) for one of our (numerous) Vingans, I'd be grateful for any details of Pegasi in Glorantha. However, when I use the search engine on either list, I get a couple of pages of messages, NONE of which, as far as I can find, have even the WORD 'Pegasus' in them...

I was going to have her heal up Hippogriff in an Elmal HQ (how we GET a Vingan on an Elmal HQ is another problem...) - but are there mundane Pegasi in Glorantha?

Wulf