RE: Re: Subjective Glorantha

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:39:27 +0100

Ian writes:

> It could be that this list needs an up to date FAQ.

I agree. Jeff and I are working to build one (alongside Graham and Steve).

For now, however, it should be sufficient that moderators have indicated that the subject is off-topic for the HeroWars list, and should move elsewhere. Believe me: it's in everybody's interest!

Doubting Thomases can check out the Glorantha Digest archives' search engine at:
www.gloranthadigest.com/archive.html

Use keywords like "subjective", "objective", "hidden variable objectivist", "sobjective", "Bishop Berkeley", and similar to find relevant messages until you feel sick. Then do us all a favour and don't tell us how awful it was.

Regards, Nick
HeroWars Moderator