Re: Re: Vinga Cult

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:02:46 -0400

metcalph_at_... wrote:

> John Hughes wrote:
>
> >A woman who has
> >undergone Vingan initiation can join any Orlanth subcult: in fact it
> is
> >possible (though rare) for her to join an Orlanth subcult *only*
> without
> >continued involvement in a Vinga cult.
>
> How exactly does this rare possibility occur? Does she worship
> Orlanthi subcult alone or does she take another Aspect instead
> of Vinga?
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Um, because this is a player-character carried over from RQ? Most of the 'special cases' seem to be PC wierdnesses or Narrator specials...

I suppose she'd have to take another aspect -- you can't have subcults without an aspect. But I'm thinking that one doesn't have to take Guardian Storm or Defender. One could do the exact same thing as a Orlanth Adventurous Helamakt. In this case it owuld be Vinga Helamakt.

Jeff