RE: Praxian Everway

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:43:33 +1000

Just having a quick browse through them - I'll have a closer read at lunchtime.

Eiritha as Beast just doesn't sit right with me. I guess your general concept is "Eiritha as the Herd Mother."

Inspite of any Godlearnerness, I would have thought Eiritha as Earth which also goes with the General Meaning of "Resilience, Nurturing, Stubborness" (the unyielding earth)

Harry.

 ) and the
Praxian elements (
http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/prax-elements.html ). Even if you don't play Everway, I think they'll be useful as an insight into the Praxian mindset.

Hope you enjoy them!

Neil.

PS: if there's anyone out there who knows which end of a pencil to hold, I could do with some art for these cards. If you're interested, drop me a line.

(Well, it was worth a try.)