SV: Re: Campaign characters

From: Johan Lundstrom <jolun_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:17:33 +0200

Nils wrote:

> Well, I don't play one of the weaponthanes :-)

You'll be banished alongside the rest of us unless we come up with something *really* good.

> The troll
> group bet grotesquely high, and the warriors were eaten
> alive in just two rounds of contest. Important piece of
> background is that it seems us players roll fumbles about
> ten times as often as the Narrator...

On the list of things to do when a Mob Of Blood-Thirsty Trollkin bids 50 against you, "roll a fumble" rates pretty low. The poor sods were bashed to the vicinity of -70AP.

Johan Lundstrom                        <jolun_at_algonet.se>
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts."