Re: Re: Gods verus Spirits, and more.

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:33:11 -0500

Mikko Rintasaari says:

>Of course the Heortlings are used to the cats to some extent, but I
>actually meant that they make a big impression to my players. Much more,
>than if they were just the local equivalent of a dog, only a cat.

        Well, that's your game, of course, and if it impresses your players, all the better. But do the characters love their cows?

        Personally, I think all cats should get a "5 out of 6 Ends Are Pointed" ability to augment close combat (not to mention the dreaded "Fall Over and Kick" attack and "Stop in the Middle of the Fight to Groom and Restore AP" ability), but that's just me....

Peter Larsen