Re: Bobcat Info

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:24:43 +0300 (EET DST)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Guy Hoyle wrote:
> What do you mean by "profoundly magical", here? They shimmer so that
> they're tough to hit, but otherwise it's pretty much like an
> appropriately-sized terrestrial wild cat. And different breeds of alynxes
> are different sizes, too. But I wouldn't say that alynxes have nothing in
> common with their terrestrial cousins.
>
> Guy

They also have a bigger soul (POW) than most priests and a wholly unearthly dexterity, much more than natural felines. Especially in the RQ-3 writeup.

And to boot. Even the European lynx, at it's 15 - 20 kg's of nonmagical terran cat is tougher than the shadowcat writeup.

Unfortunately Lynxes are rare in Finland these days, but when a lynx encounteres a big hunting dog, it's the dog that gets killed and eaten.

Not so in Hero Wars, unfortunately. The regular doggies are tougher than the poor cats.

        -Adept