Re: Re : sartar rising ?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:16:28 -0000

Jim asked:

> What's Sartar Burning? Has Sartar Rising now been split into two
> books like Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe?

In a word, yes. See my earlier post. The later (1625-ish) scenarios in "Sartar Rising" will be published in "Sartar Burning" instead. A third book ("Sartar Aflame"? Can't remember the exact title) will deal with the rest of Kallyr's reign up to her death in c.1630ish. That's the first arc sequence for the Dragon Pass Hero Wars.

With any luck, Greg will post an update regarding all these changes to this mailing list some time soon. (Or at least change the info on issaries.com). It is all rather confusing, but at Tentacles it did sound as if there is now a Plan to get everything done properly.

Cheers, Nick