Re: Heroquesting (was RE: Re: Imminence)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:58:05 -0400

bjm10_at_... wrote:

> > Heroquesting according to myth (I thought) is a way of safely
> > navigating the very scary, very dangerous heroplanes. Someone (a
>
> To pithefy it:
>
> He who walks in the god's path becomes like the god. He who steps off
>
> that path becomes what he cannot know.

Or becomes someone's dinnner.

I suppose that's becoming somnething you cannot know....

But if you're doing a quest FOR a purpose, its best to emulate the fellow who did the quest successfully. Failure, which was the original start of this, might be _necessary_ to completion.

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant