Re: Dragons of the West

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:08:03 EDT

Mikko Korhonen:

<< Discussion of dragons on the GD list made me think about the true dragons in the Western Glorantha, especially in the Loskalm/Junora/Seshnela area. Are there any? If so, what are they like? How about dream dragons and other dragon-like creatures? Can't remember too many references of them... I'd hate to wait until SK comes out ;) >>

      There is no mention of dragons in SK at present. As Peter says, there must be *something* of that sort around for the knights to rescue fair damsels from, although I get the impression most of them are chaos thingies from Dilis (or equivalent if you're outside Loskalm). But, according to AR, dream dragons can be found anywhere in Glorantha, though admittedly they're much more common in Dragon Pass than elsewhere. True dragons' minds can wander over quite a wide distance, you see...

Trotsky