Re: Re: 7 Mothers?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:00:36 +1200

At 22:11 20/07/01 -0500, you wrote:

>On 7/20/2001 at 12:42 AM Tim Ellis wrote:

> >I've decided to modify this slightly, and go with "Otherworld" from
> >Natha, "Revenge" from Rufelza and 1 from the "mother" - "Otherworld"
> >seems to offer the best defenses from your old gods, and those who
> >join the Lunars are often those looking for revenge against their more
> >traditional neighbours, so it sort of makes sense to me. It's enough
> >for my present requiremrnts at any rate...

>Call me dense, but... Revenge?

I explained this in a prior post:

         [...] while IMO the Revenge Affinity represents
         their usage of the Nathic cycles of balance for their
         ends (whether it be personal or community minded - the
         Lunars really don't care  to what ends it used so long
         as it is used, it all balances out in the long run).

If you want to know all about Natha, ask on the Glorantha Digest.

--Peter Metcalfe