Re: Sun Domers, Aggar and Tarsh

From: mdoolitt_at_...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:57:14 -0000

Mark,

Good post. I think we're basically in sync, though I'm not as anti-  as you. I do have one caveat:

But the NB does make the point that you can HQ to change myth, with the ultimate goal of making changes in the here-and-now. To use your example, if Gen. Scwarzkopf hero-quested to give everyone Kalashnikovs, they _really would_ start drinking vodka and reading Pushkin. Isn't Alakoring Dragonbreaker (sp?) a perfect Gloranthan example of this process?

Good gaming
Mike D