Re: Re: Zebra Rider suggestion

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 19 Aug 2001 13:54:07 +0200

Den 18 Aug 2001 14:36:03 +0000 skrev Shannon R. Wright:

Hi Shannon!

I think I'm going to cheat a bit here and only have him initiate to Pavis, the tracker/scout bit comes from a HeroBand he belongs to. Still, I'm the player, not the GM, so we'll see what happens.

> You can even have fun with him. Put a M in front and
> call him Muller and have all his priests talk with the
> Swedish Chef accent "Hor de Dor, Ya Vee suure"

Being Swedish I find that singularly non-funny ;-), Besides it was for Russell's IRC game you were thinking about too.

Cheers,

        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_...)