Hon-eel Maize Quest vs Miller Quest

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:51:34 +1000

G'day all,

There was deafening silence for the "Hiorl the Miller" Quest. Now I suspect the Lunar player (Harry) may try to sidetrack them into a Hon-Eel Maize Quest. Does anyone have any pointers to references/ideas for what would occur ? And yes there are a lot of fresh dead bodies lying around.

I suspect that they will have to descend into the earth and meet the sacrifical earth king ruling underground. Then agree to take his place/ become his consort/ provide regular sacrifices of blood to the earth.

Any more ideas ? Also there has to be at least one unexpected surprise encounter that no-one expects along the way.

Cheers, Andrew