Re: Heortling boardgames

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:47:13 -0000

I also agree with Guy--when I first suggested that the board games could represent the conflicts of the god time I was thinking more like the conflict between Orlanth and Heler (well, against the water tribe, led at the time by he whom we call Heler). I also assumed the game would be assymetrical, with an advantage to the storm tribe, of course. And what warrior wouldn't admit that even the greatest victories could have gone the other way? Alternatively you could run it more at the hero level. *shrug* definately a YGMV type thing though.