RE: non-vingan female 'adventurer' clothing?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:06:02 -0400

The only two gender related clothing/facial hair restrictions I can think of are the Vingan skirt and the Lhankor Mhy beard. (And I guess Nandan followers wear dresses/skirts as well). I would guess that most women wear men's clothing if they're following a "male" path. It's the only practical thing to do. Even the Vingans only wear a token skirt not the sort of woman's skirt that would get in the way.

I wonder if men following "female" paths (other than the really obvious ones like Nandan) wear women's clothing? Just another reason for the Sun County types to hate 'em!

Oliver