Re: Gedanken

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:59:56 -0000

> Understanding is a three-edged sword

Quite.

My Babelfish translator says Christoph was telling us all something like this:

Hello,

I must be surprised much at you.

In mAi it starts some an enormous discussion and means that Andrea herowars.de HP scheisse is and takes it from the network. Besssere of contents want to bring it on the shadow page, and then occurs exactly there nix.

Exactly I wrote this on 27 August schn in one mail. Strange meadow kan on these mail no response. The whole tunes me nevertheless somewhat thoughtfully.

Large promises for it had not made, what everything was to become better. But everything that I find on the shadow page am pieces of news. Neuikeiten those are interesting, but the Glorantha Newbie really do not help. Which Newbies need is playable material, adventure, clan, cults, etc., usf.

Zweiffelsohne does not have to seize also I to the own nose, nevertheless also I anything supplied itself. But I made also no promises. **time-out** want it not also improve translation the englichen thing publish?

Condemns, if we have nix own, then let us again translations in the network place. There are sufficient people, which no English can do.

If nothing should do in the regard, we should consider ourselves, perhaps even in meals, how we get play material in the network. Because only with messages we do not bring anybody to Herowars.

Greeting

Christoph

Cheers, Nick