Maps to the www.glorantha.com site

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:53:30 +0300 (EET DST)

The reprint of Griffin Mountain is really something! Thank you guys.

But the original had those big nifty maps, that couldn't get printed into this version. At least not in a very usable form.

Could somebody scan up the original maps, and put them up on the website so people who need them (like me) can print them for themselves? Make the resolution as high as you can, since I'd like to print it into a fairly large size.

Also on the topic of maps:

I've been really happy with the city maps in the reprints. Am I the only one that thinks such things are _really_ useful for a gamemaster/ narrator?

It would be really great to have a clear picture of how places like Boldhome or Aldachur (Duckpoint?) look like. A description, and hopefully some nice pictures and maps.

I'd love to know what kind of walls Sartar raised for the cities. What sort of buildings one finds in them and where the Troll quarter of Boldhome is situated.

Is this one of those things where I end up doing the pictures since I asked the question? I'm villing to try, if I can get the information needed.

        -Mikko 'Adept' Rintasaari