Re: Sartar Rising Episode 1 (Attack of the Empire)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:47:06 -0400

David Boatright wrote:

> Does anyone know if the Sartar Rising books are going to have a
> gazetteer of the clans,places of interest and some detailed maps?

Should be a several page rundown on the tribes (I presume that's what you meant?) and several page gazetteer of the places of interest in Sartar keyed to a detailed map. Supposedly there will be good maps. I suspect Martin and Wesley might be involved with that?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant