RE: Re: The Scarlet Captain & Other Cunning Plans

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:58:52 -0000

On Tuesday, November 13, 2001 9:30 PM, epweissengruber_at_... [SMTP:epweissengruber_at_...] wrote:

> > What about Rocket Robin Hood though?

As a mere Brit, I'm confused by this. So, as a public service I looked for some information about this... Anyone who's confused and wants to know more could do worse than look at:

http://www.members.tripod.com/kevinmccorrytv/rrobin.html

He even seems to have a Real Audio file of the theme song. Hmm.

As revenge for all this, I'd like to nominate the Magnificent Mechanical Mouse Organ from Bagpuss as a Mostali construct.

Regards,

Bruce