Re: Group composition

From: craig <yausujun_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:55:47 +1300

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes. In the hills near Jonstown mostly. Currently in the Hollow.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Well, now they are in the hollow they really want to go back home.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

Grrr, stinky Lunars.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

Still with the clan but wandering to fufill a prophecy.

> Are you set in a given year?

1620ish

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

Well I only have two players. A weaponthane and a hunter. But they have all kinds of followers to round out the mix. Including a guy to play rousing bagpipe music in battles for them.

> Do you have a defined villain?

Currently setting up Filth the broo from SnakePipe Hollow as the evil bad guy.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

One has just reached 8W2 in closecombat. The other's highest skill is tracking at 1W2. Affinities are around 2W for most.

Craig