Re: Group composition

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:08:12 EST

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes. We are the Hiording Clan of the Colymar Tribe!

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Clan and tribal struggles are consumeing most of our time. So we are travelling in our tribes borders, sometimes a little bit further.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

We hate the empire.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

Home based

> Are you set in a given year?

Started 1620. Now we have fire season 1621.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

Mixed: Vanganth flyer, Issaries trader, Lhankor Mhy lawspeaker, Yinkini hunter, Odayla hunter, BUT all with martial tendencies.

> Do you have a defined villain?

Yes, King Blackmoor, and a Dream Dragon.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

About 10W
We are advanceing not very quickly.

Cheers

André