RE: Followers, what have you got ?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:11:41 -0500

Nick Eden wonders

> > > Mog - a young and adventurous alynx that he saved from drowning last
Dark

> > Is he black with white paws, overweight and somewhaty befuddled?:-)
> >
> > Oliver
>
> Surely Mog is a big fat female tabby? But definitely forgetful.
>
> Is this something like the different characters known as Dennis the
> Menace depending on which side of the pond you hail from

Not in this case, it's the same Mog by Judith Kerr, my memory was just failing me as to her? distinguishing characteristics. My four and a half year old is listening to the first book on tape sometimes before he goes to sleep. One of the many benefits of being Canadian is that we get to read Canadian, English, and American children's books. Sorry, don't recall ever seeing any New Zealand ones but we do get some Australian ones.

Oliver