Followers, what have you got ?

From: craig <yausujun_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:56:05 +1300

Well we talked about hero's in the group composition thread but what about the little people. What followers are attached to your band of trusty heroes?

In my game I only have 2 PC's. But they each have several followers.

The weaponthane has:

Jonrik the Mule - a strong loyal warrior who is renowned for his ability to carry almost anything on his back. Ivan Kinless - a bandit who has a gift for seeing things as they really are. Dawn Yellowbeard - an Elmali ex-mercenary who used to fight with our hero in times past. Old Greenflower - an old man who plays a mean bagpipe and tells a good tale.

The Yinkini has:
Mog - a young and adventurous alynx that he saved from drowning last Dark season. Felix Bloodspot - a white horse (from the fabled Whitehorse Quest) that has an unnatural bond with it's rider. Elena the White - a young Challana Arroy acoylte who has taken a shining to our young hunter.

I've showed you mine, now show me yours. Craig