hate postponies 3w6

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:28:19 +0100

Hello all,

Mittwoch, 16:25:02, schrieb Nils:

since this aims towards the various postings on hw-rules I was having my share of, I couldn't resist:

HeroWars>> And all things considered, Issaries, Inc.'s dates
HeroWars> haven't been more wrong than those of fairly successful
HeroWars> software companies like Microsoft...

but Bill Gates didn't announce Windows 2000 for 1981!

only joking.

the [more or less] serious part:

I think we/you/I should use an newbies POV more often. Sure, many to most of the list & digest members are longtime fans, who don't really care for delays, as long as unfinished works, GTA-stuff and short snippets of what's coming surface regulary. newcomers aren't in need of these, but for scenarios & useable and exiting background stuff-- so they might feel kind of cheated if the promised scenarios don't turn up after 2 years.

and it's simply confusing & unnecessary.

besides, many "hardcore"-fans will know what's going on anyway, since they are involved in some project, or know somebody who is...

Guy confused my with his conclusion

> I'd rather know what's in the works, even if it has
> to be postponed. It makes educated decisions possible for me.

here I didn't get it...
maybe my english...

--
   a-gone [to bed],