Pre-Finished Works from The Unspoken Word

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:10:45 -0000

Pre-Finished Works

The Unspoken Word has reached an agreement with Issaries to produce and distribute the Pre-Finished Works, detailed and in-depth source works on Gloranthan myth and history, to customers outside North America. Each of these is described as 'nonprofessional compilations of the notes of Greg Stafford, creator of Glorantha. They have many gaps in information, and the author stridently claims the right to change anything in them before publication. Thus, these are recommended for the hard core Gloranthaphile, but not for the newcomer or casual fan.' They are, however, a wonderful resource for the enthusiast who really wants to dig deep into the rich background, myth and history of this fantastic world.

While the price will be the same as that charged to North Americans for sales through Wizard's Attic, the main distributor, we are able to offer much more favourable postage & packaging terms, to reduce the overall cost to overseas fans of Glorantha dramatically. These will be printed in the UK and thus on A4 paper (slightly taller and narrower than its US equivalent), but the contents will be identical to the Issaries versions. Each will be perfect-bound. We are taking advance orders from January 2002 and hope to be shipping in February.

8801. The Entekosiad

Pre-Solar, Darsenite and Pelandan mythology and history.

8802. The Glorious Reascent of Yelm

Myths and histories of the glorious empire of Dara Happa.

8803. The Fortunate Succession

The best detailed source on the empire, histories from the Yelm dynasty through to the Red Emperor, plus notes on the religion of Yelm.

8804. Missing Lands

The oceans and the seas, islands and seafolk, and Pamaltelan lands and myths.

8805. Revealed Mythologies

Malkioni, Vithelan and Pamaltelan lore.

It is also anticipated that we will be selling future releases in the range.

We can accept payment either by sterling cheque (made out to 'M Galeotti & S Bray', posted to The Unspoken Word, PO Box 278, Crewe CW3 9YY, UK) or through PayPal, to the account Mark_at_.... The following prices give sterling rates for cheques and dollar rates for PayPal orders.

Orders from the UK

Base price £20 ($30) plus £2 ($3) p&p, for a total of £22 ($33)

Orders from Europe

Base price £20 ($30), plus £3 ($4.50) p&p for a total of £23 ($34.50)

Orders from North America

We are unable to sell the Pre-Finished Work series to North America - instead, please contact the Wizard's Attic (_at_http://www.wizards-attic.com)

Orders from the Rest of the World

Base price £20 ($30), plus £5 ($8) p&p for a total of £25 ($38)

The Unspoken Word

http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword