Re: Re: Ooooh! Art

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:01:46 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-01-20-1500.

>> Mikko wrote:
> > I hadn't even realized that the cover art's of the books are from a
> > single large picture, before I saw the ad for the new Glorantha mug.
>
>David Dunham wrote:
> Yes, and it's a specific part of Glorantha.

Is it the Skull Ruins and the Vale of Bones? If you look at the map of Sartar in "Wyrms Footprints" page 93 by Shaun Appleby and Phil Dexter it looks like the remains of a large beast (Dragon?). Or see my map at
http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/middle/maps/maps.html However in the picture it looks too small unless it is a trick of perspective.

Cheers
DARRAN 'What song the Syrens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among the women, although puzzling questions,
are not beyond *all* conjecture.

              Sir Thomas Browne