Re: TotRM teleportation

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:25:21 -0500

Depends on how frequently you get Guided Teleport in your game. Everyone and his Orlanthi Duck could get Guided Teleport in Runequest. You must remember that much of the fiction was written with RQ in mind.

Its a more than bit harder to do in Hero Wars.... a LOT harder.

Me? I figure that if a temple of Orlanth is blessed with a Mastakos shrine, then the shrine might in fact BE the 'Teleport Room' - to use the vulgar nickname. But I'd consider it a bit of a rare and wonderous thing.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)