RE: Re: 7 Mothers

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:47:45 -0500

I think it's pretty clear from the bat's freakish nature that it's chaotic, I mean it's bloody enormous, yet flies very slowly, is covered with eyes, glows, causes madness in people who get too close, is infested with strange vermin (including Lunars!) and makes all the Uroxi who are within sense chaos range sick because of the chaotic overload. Yep, it's nothing as natural as a dragon...

Oliver