Chaotic bat

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:05:51 -0000

"I mean it's bloody enormous"

so are Dragons, so is that giant mountain in Sartar, so is The Hound (I assume?).

"yet flies very slowly"

The laws of physics apply so seldomly in Glorantha that I don't see how this is relevant. BTW, how fast do Dragons, Griffins, etc. fly?

"is covered with eyes, glows, causes madness"

agreed, that's pretty strange. But Tricksters are strange too.

"is infested with strange vermin"

Most Uroxi are infested with strange vermin. :-)

"spits blood"

Dragons breathe fire (at least classically, not sure how many do in Glorantha)

When The Bat eats Heortlings, that's chaotic, but when the Dragon ate the Lunar garison, that's not?

I'm admittedly being a bit argumentative here, but there are plenty of big, strange things in Glorantha, many are not chaotic.