Re: Bat Trek, the Next Meal

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:29:25 EST

In a message dated 01/02/02 17:08:43, you write:

<< That particular write up was what first started me thinking about the  class of lunatic [in both meanings of the word] one puts in charge of  that cult.

 Adam >>

I once thought it could be run as a Star Trek style game, where Captain Kirk of the Imperial Bat Enterprise sought out new peoples, new civilisations, and then fed them to the bat. With catch phrases like "Eat me up, Batty", "Flap factor nine", "the forces of entropy canna take it Captain". It could be a fun, if silly, game.

Keith