Ethnic variations

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:56:04 +0200 (EET)

When I think of the Heortlings, I think of Scandinavians (and parhaps, the scotsmen) Tall and muscular. Blonde hair, and blue eyes being rather common. And of course the occasional green eyed redhead. And magnificent mustaches and beards, of course.

But what about the Pelandrans and Dara Happans, for instance?

Since the Dara Happans are often described as Persians or Sumerians, one tends to think they have more southern skin, and dark hair.

But I'd love to hear other people's ideas on this. And other ethnic groups as well.

        -Adept