God or Goddess of the Month

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:37:17 -0000

Have you checked out the various Issaries netstores selling mugs, t- shirts and other goodies with art and wise words from Glorantha? Why not?

The main sites are:

http://www.cafepress.com/glorantha for general goods
http://www.cafepress.com/orlanthi for the Storm Tribers out there
http://www.cafepress.com/lunarempire is the Imperial site – not much
there yet, but more to come soon.

Other sites in the pipeline include one highlighting art from whichever is the latest book (soon up with images from Barbarian Adventures), an uz site and more.

In the mean time, the Orlanthi store spotlights a `deity of the month.' Simon Bray's appropriate woodcut icon then graces a t-shirt, sweatshirt and mug. Until the end of February, this is Orlanth Thunderous, but we were wondering who you'd like to see featured next. A more extensive survey is going to be made of GTA members in due course, but in the mean time, there are a few options in the poll _at_ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroWars/polls, which closes on 25 February. Which ones would you prefer to see highlighted – and for whom would you pay?

By the way, if you have an unusual request – if your life is not complete without a Brastalos mug, say, or a t-shirt featuring Eurmal's cheery buttocks, then we may be able to accommodate you. Just email cafepress_at_...m and we'll see what we can do.

Mark

Mark Galeotti

PS – This is nothing to do with the Unspoken Word, for once – I'm just the volunteer handling this for Issaries.