Re: Uz: The Trolls of Glorantha review [LONG]

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:58:52 -0000

One minor point (generally I like this book, and the review is fair). It may be I need to re-read the relevant section, but I'm slightly confused about the time requirement of mixing Theist & Animist worship. If a troll (not a Shaman) worships, say, Argan Argar and also uses Hombobombom spirits, what additional duties, if any, must he perform? For that matter, can a Shaman also be a Theistic Initiate?

I think I can work these out (none, and no), but I think more should have been said on the matter.

Wulf