Re: Prax Sounds

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:06:12 +0000

Tim wrote:

> > What becomes of the poor dismounted - Jimmy Ruffrhino
>
> "What becomes of the poor dismounted
> Who once were proud, but now discounted...."
>
> Hmm, Are you going to have any of these finished for Convulsion's
> "Sing along a Nick"?

I've done 'We Will Raid You,' and I'm half-way through 'We're Waha's Champions.' When I've finished them, I suppose I ought to tell Nick...

I might eventually get around to 'Sheer Broo Attack,' 'All Dead, All Dead' ("She came without a herdbeast, a maid without a name..."), 'Spread Your Herds,' 'Fight From the Inside (of the corral),' 'Get Down, Make Calves,' 'Sleeping on the Chapparal,' 'Who Needs White Bull?' 'It's Raid,' and 'My Daka Fali Blues.'

Neil.