Re: Uz: The Trolls of Glorantha review [LONG]

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:06:58 -0000

> > Hmm... I had thought that a Shaman would fill the same sort of
> > position as a Devotee, and so be unable to worship any other being
> > (God/Spirit). I think this rule still applies to Trolls.

> Its entirely likely that this may not apply to _TROLLS

Hmm... this gets complicated... lets look at three impossible things (to a non-Troll)...

Can a Troll Shaman be an Initiate of a theistic cult? (Apparently yes)

Can a Troll Shaman be a Devotee? (Time restrictions alone should prevent this)

Can a Troll Devotee of one deity worship any other deity? Initiate or Devotee?

OK, actually 4 things...

Wulf