Re: Augment to W4

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:47:11 -0000

Wulf wrote:
> If the average weaponthane was only 10W, it would take (at a wild
guess) 20 or more of them (who would have trouble all fighting one opponent at once anyway), which starts to sound pretty impressive.

But the average 'pro' warrior is at this level, it is only their rarer leaders that are at W2 level.

> The proliferation of xW2 levels just makes the 'top-end' types seem
less impressive.

But I think the W2 characters are the 'top-end' types at clan level. You will not get many 'leader' quality warriors to your average clan. Do not have it to hand, but isn't, say the Tarshite leader, in charge of 60-70 good warriors.

I think we have aproblem not so much of mastery inflation as people performing 'leader-type' inflation. They are the guys running the opposing team. You start out facing their hoods. You end up facing them.

Ian Cooper