Re: Stats of Kallyr and others

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:27:39 -0000

"At least for me as a GM it is important to know what Kallyr Starbrow, or the Crimson Emperor, or Jareel Razoress are like. It's important to know what they can do, and what they can't."

I completely agree with the first sentence. Knowing their apparent motivations and methods is useful. I completely disagree with the 2nd sentence. It takes away their mystery and menace. And the true answer that they can do whatever the H**l the GM and Greg says they can do. Face it, giving the old AD&D Gods official powers and levels was a disaster and a joke! Too many "official" powers or limitations put on them in published works is a bad idea that will get Gregged.