Re: Stead Project

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:49:00 -0800

Darryn:

> I am all for this as well John. I can help do your maps (either the stead
> or area maps) and My players are working on their clan and the 'village'
> they live in.

Woo hoo! Anyone who has seen Darryn's map of Apple Lane at Issaries - http://www.glorantha.com/new/fan/maps.html

will understand why I'm excited.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in participating in the stead building project. I think that it will move forward quickly, and produce some great results.

One of the reasons that it makes such a good list project is that, once we have mapped out the broad structures of our representative steads, individual list members can help broaden the detail a paragraph at a time. All of us have characters and seed ideas aplenty that can be incorporated into the evolving stead descriptions with just a paragraph or two.

I have set up a home page and a suggested structure for the stead project, along with a few examples to get us thinking. I will post details of this separately.

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

That is really amazing. That is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it.