Re: Swig low...

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_pJy_77Ug_9e1dx1Npun7cZLif58ERj68nB1NMnyopseKMOk41V0HeYB6Br_2M8_AcUauvg>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:22:56 +0100

bigtiggerpusse3 :

> Watch me stick beers cans into both holes while taking a massive cock down
> my throat!!

Bigtiggerpusse strikes again !!

Twice, and once again !!

At least she's a little more on topic this time.

Sounds like that's all that US's sorry excuse for beer is good for ; providing loud-mouthed, insincere, anal-retentive, quantitative-not-qualitative instant oral (and otherwise !) gratification of highly dubious nature.

OTOH the on-topicness is disturbing.

Bigtiggerpusse, are you truly, seriously interested in our Gloranthan arcana and quibble-wibblings ?!

Wow ! Talk about HeroQuest appealing to the wider audience, and in this case, think W-I-I-I-I-D-E !!!!! ;-)

Perhaps one day she'll delight us all with tales of Jrusteli 8-Powered sex, and its significance within the secret history of Imperial Age Glorantha !

Alternatively, are the moderators not doing their job properly ?!

jeers,

De Immod

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.