Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Return of the King

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_jCbCkgTyer1X4vrWLdDShNl2wgI6USjnqPsCjIwP_0I3KfQcgJGpqR0cTQwP34jttJWo>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:48:01 +1100

> >My favorite line:

(Letter actually. Pinched it for Bad Boon Rising)

Frito-lad,

The halberd has fallen! The fewmets have hit the windmill! Sorhed's Nozdrul have gotten wind of our little dodge and are beating the bush for "four boggies, one with a pink tail." Doesn't take any abacus to figure out somebody's spilled the gruel. Get out of wherever you are fast, and don't lose the you-know-what. I'll try to meet you at Wingtip, if not, look me up in Riv'n'dell. in any case, don't take any oaken thrupences. And don't mind Stomper, he's a good egg, ut-bay ot-nay oo-tay ight-bray, if you know what I mean.

Must close, left something on the Bunsen,

Goodgulf